Super Doda (another super hero)

quick course by Hadar....
and she s only shana Alef



Ok, so that's how it works:
First of all I took Shira and put TONS of makeup on her and some gooey sticky thing that I bought at a custom store, which supposed to make wrinkles- I used it mostly under the eyes and under her cheek bones. Added some shades and glows that will make her skin look a bit wrinkled.
All the other work is Photoshop.
I took the original picture and started to make some of her organs longer (I read that
when you get older your nose and chin gets a bit longer.. and it gave her an amusing look.. so what the hack), Unfortunately the wig was really small, so I had to fix that too.
I added some wrinkles to her mouth and neck with the burn tool.
After I finished "fixing" her, I took old women's pictures and add some wrinkles with
masks and some adjustments (lightning etc).
Now all you have to do is add a little saliva and you're good to go!







No comments: